Peachtree Special Risk Brokers is seeking an Assistant Broker to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
We are excited to provide training and development for this entry level opportunity. This role is an excellent start to a career in the Insurance industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Completes and files documentation required for risk acceptance determination.
- Collaborates with Broker and Associate Broker with regards to coverages, changes in coverages, and perils.
- Completes and files documentation required for risk acceptance determination.
- Verifies complete and proper coding.
- Services the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, administration and sales.
- Confirms appropriate filings in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Quality Control guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of successful insurance experience.
- An active insurance license.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan