Bridge Specialty Group is a team of companies focused on bringing the power of collective size and specialty to the wholesale brokerage marketplace. Comprised of more than 25 boutique brands, Bridge Specialty Group is creating a more seamless way to connect the varying needs of our retail partners with the market clout and talents of our wholesale entities.
The key to our success has been our dedication and commitment to our most valued asset . . . OUR EMPLOYEES or as we call them our TEAMMATES. The key to continued growth is building a strong team of insurance professionals.
Recent growth has prompted the need to fill several positions within our organization.
We currently have over 1500 teammates are are looking to add a few key players. We seek an experienced Senior Associate Broker to join our commercial lines team at our Peachtree Special Risk Brokers office in Atlanta GA. This exciting role will work in tandem with Producers, and Team Leaders to provide quality service to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows agency procedures for renewal workflow and timeline, encompassing internal meetings, gathering of information, preparation of submissions, identification of markets, following up for and comparing quotes, preparing proposals, presentation and post binding activity and documentation.
- Participates in strategic internal and external meetings to generate innovative solutions for clients and provides recommendations for an array of commercial lines property & casualty insurance.
- Participates in pre-renewal, renewal, stewardship, and claims review meetings with clients as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of client files, and consistent documentation.
- Identifies internal resources and utilizes them to effectively bring values to client.
- Maintains excellent communication with team, internal and external clients at all stages of account cycle.
- Provides sound recommendations and guidance to clients on insurance programs.
- Strict adherence to procedures and deadlines; communicates the same needs to team/account assists/claims manager/marketing manager.
- Invoicing and collection of premiums in timely manner in accordance with agency procedures.
- Prompt response to all client requests
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree, in Risk Management & Insurance or other business related degree preferred.
- 3+ years of prior work experience in similar position.
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance license preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite